Friday, May 1, 2009

A long time coming

Well, it has been over two months since I have even looked at our blog. I gave the Vigers a bad time about not doing theirs for so long and then I do the same thing. Since the last time I did anything to the blog, a lot has happened. Julie threw me a 30th birthday party - I think we had about forty people or so at the house. All I know is that we had no leftovers and Julie cooked for an army that night. It was a great time. Pete, Kristin and Piper came up from Sacramento for the party and to have some Central Oregon fun. My Dad also came up from Fresno. We had a great time hanging out and getting to know Piper in between the hospital visits. Pete and I skied a couple days - one day we had some fresh, deep powder and the next we had spring snow conditions.

Last week my mom and I went up to Seattle to see some family that we have not seen in a long time. We saw Aunt Rita, her son Tom, his girlfriend Debbie and her daughter Ann and her husband Rob. We had a great time - I think we ate every type of international food. We had German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, and I think Mexican food. It was a fun seeing the sites with them and just hanging out.













Pete and I skiing on a BIG POWDER DAY

Lil Piper

My birthday cake. Julie and Emily made them - they are penguin cupcakes!

Not sure what they are showing but I thought it was funny. These are some of are good friends (top left to right: Lindsey and Brian Crosby, Aaron and Ryan)

Watch out for the flying fish!!!

I can not find all the birthday party pictures. I will look harder and post them when I find them.